Last Updated on Thursday, 20 May 2010 14:39
- Project entitled "Incorporation of Psyllium Husk in Food Products for Nutritional (Hypocholestramic and Laxat9ive Effect) improvement and Thereby Achieve Value Addition of Psyllium Husk and Diversification of Usage" funded by ICAR, New Delhi.
- ICAR sponsored joint project entitled "The Dynamics of Fluoride Occurrence in Relation to Flurorosis in Animal Health in Semi Arid Zone of North Gujarat" (Faculty member of this college is actively associated in this project of Veterinary College, Sardarkrushinagar.
- Departmental Research
- Quality Characteristics of Potato Verities Commercially Cultivated in North Gujarat.
- Study on Dietary and Lipid Profile of Adults.
- Application of Peanut Butter to improve the Nutritional Quality of Biscuits.