1. Education -> Home Science & Nutrition -> ASPEE College of Home Science and Nutrition - Achivements
Last Updated on Thursday, 20 May 2010 14:38
U.G.: 222 students have graduated and 58 are under going U.G. studies.
P.G.: 22 students are enrolled for master degree and 10 have completed their P.G. studies.
ICAR supported research project on Isabgul utilization competed.
ICAR supported joint research project on Flurorosis at Vet. College, Sardarkrushinagar is competed with active association of one the Faculty of this college.
Departmental research work competed includes:
- Effect of Processing on Ascorbic Acid Retention and Sensory characteristics of Amla.
- Development of High protein Therapeutic Biscuits Using Groundnut Cake and MSNF.
- Studies on the Stability of Vegetables Oils during Repeated Deep Fat Frying
- Evaluation of Natural Antioxidant Activity in Fresh Fruits & Vegetables.
- Evaluation of Fluoride \Content of Black Tea and its Metabolism in Humans.
- Training Needs of Rural Women in Home Science.
- Knowledge and Adoption of Nutritional and Healthcare Practices among Rural Mothers.
- Job Satisfaction Among Female Primary School Teachers.
- Study on the Legal Awareness Among Women.